Centerline 220GPS Specifications
The compact CenterLine 220 is designed to let you profit from GPS lightbar guidance with any field operation. Inside the compact guidance system is a high-quality WAAS/EGNOS GPS receiver and the guidance capabilities that make TeeJet leaders in lightbar guidance.
- Versatile GPS guidance in a compact, portable package.
- LED lightbar guidance plus a graphical display for complete guidance information.
- High-quality, 5 Hz internal GPS engine with external antenna.
- Simple setup gets you up and running in no time.
- Straight-line (parallel) and curved AB guidance modes.
- Integrated look-ahead functionality anticipates vehicle's future position.
- Return-to-point feature.
- Durable, sealed rubber keypad is easy to see and provides good tactile feedback.
- Provides RADAR-like speed signal output for use with other control systems that require a ground speed signal.
You have a point stored for return to point.